Saturday, February 12, 2011

What’s in a Name?

My sleep patterns have been out this week.  Probably why I’ve been off with a migraine today – you can only exist with interrupted sleep for so long before you crash and burn.  And when I wake up in the middle of the night, my mind goes into full Rubik’s Cube mode.  I pull apart a million thoughts and twist them around; looking for answers.  Not that I ever find them.
What keeps my mind active at 1 am today?  The fact that if the moodle and I end; what the hell happens to my blog?
Dating a Hunchback – I loved the name when I first thought of it but if he rolls out of the circus tent; bow tie blinking like a Christmas tree and little paws tapping and turning that ball – then I’m pretty certain I don’t want to look for another Hunchback. 
Doing this shit once in a lifetime is bad enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!