Saturday, April 23, 2011

When I Rule The World...

There will be no school holidays...

No red headed kids...  It will be the beginning of the perfect world!

As much as I quite like kid 3; I miss the 'us' time that doesn't exist for a whole week; and, it seems there is nothing for him to do.  I don't feel guilty about that, because there was nothing for him to do in 'clean freak hell' either...  He just seems kind of bored and I wonder why.

When I was 13 or 14, I was home as little as possible.  I was off at friends places.  If I was home; I was home with a friend staying over.

Can't say I haven't always wondered at the kids inability in the friendship department. I mean hell, I've often thought she may as well drag him onto the front lawn and write loser on his forehead.  Now that the poor kid goes to the school she is 'art teacher' at... Well hell, may as well kill him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!