Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cantankerous

I’m not sure why, but I’m basically the bitch from hell of late.  I’d be surprised if the squeeze wasn’t squiffing off to bed wishing that he was safely in the arms of the harridan – which would be akin to wishing yourself dead as far as I can see.

Why am I so irritable?  I’m trying to keep it in check, but suspect it is work that is seeping into my world.  I liked it better when it was work hours; log off computer and mind and get into the real life.  Instead, the atmosphere there at the moment is evil; the new kings and queens are downright insidious – and it is relentless.

Hell, why does meanness travel in a pair with utter stupidity..?

It’s totally mind boggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!