Friday, July 1, 2011

Conversational Skills Sliding…

Okay, it’s not that I’m being slack here.  I’ve been damned busy of late and with no real issues leaping out at me other than the normal ones!  And since they tend to not change or even evolve, then I can only whine about them for so long before I throw my hands in the air, pour a glass of red and yell – go to hell.
Are we any closer to having the divorce completed..?  No.
But I realised something the other night at dinner…  When he finally does get around to it; supposing we are still together that is – what the hell are we going to talk about?
Because he’s not exactly leaping out of the conversational box!
Of course I suppose I can always move onto discussing his scardycat skills; which is just downright funny.  Any sudden movement, and he's jumping like battered wife.  Truth tell, I make a lot of sudden movements just to see him flinch!
Hope his heart holds out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!