Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hillbilly Heaven

I'm stuck here, waiting. In Hillbilly Heaven - home of the Velvet Wearers. The Squeeze took the kid camping this weekend.

I suspect this was to escape a weekend of my parents and a bunch of women coming for lunch. This was fine with me. Escape is good. Boy bonding time, great. Me time excellent.

The weekend didn't work out exactly as planned; I awoke Saturday morning a shivering mess and although managed to cook breakfast, I couldn't eat and was vomiting and sweating within an hour after.

Too late to cancel the lunch and 'bag' party I had arranged. Hell, I'm still not sure how I made it through the day and in the end, they all knew just how damned sick I was. No way could I watch those bottles of champagne being guzzled without so much as a sip otherwise!

Goes to show how good the bags were. No winning personality from me yet she sold 600 bucks worth and I scored a couple of gorgeous bags that I couldn't get as excited over as I normally would.

Today, better, but still avoiding most things food or alcohol related. Even feeling like crap I answered the Squeeze's call when his car broke down.

And now, here I sit. Awaiting his taxi to get here... And hoping the velvet bug passes me over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!