Friday, February 24, 2012

Still Nothing

Yesterday the Squeeze pointed out that I sounded like I was writing a Seinfeld episode; about nothing.

I figured after we discussed the nut doctor visit I would have hours of blogging to fill my somewhat empty pages. There was however, too much television to interfere and when I started the conversation, it was only to find the the picture the doctor had drawn, detailing family and relationships had been screwed up and shoved in his pocket for a later viewing. It is still there. Y

Strangely enough, this nut doctor, just as the last doctor, easily picked up that she is a manipulative cow attempting to lob trouble at us and that he should note that he can't please everyone; so he should accept it and stop trying.

Frankly, I have no idea why he would even try to please her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!