Thursday, February 2, 2012

Too Busy; Too Tired.

Sometimes during the day, I manage to find just a little time while everyone else is buggering off upstairs for coffee, to sit and write my blog.  Not lately.  No.  Lately I have been running around mock II with my hair on fire so blogging is an ‘at home’ past time.
This would have worked so much better if by the time I got home tonight, I hadn’t have been half dead.  Wild horses wouldn’t have dragged me to boxing tonight.  And let’s face it; even with a bit of glove/challenge from the Squeeze, he wouldn’t have got me there.  Prodding with a stick wouldn’t have got me moving.
I’m one of those people that when the alarm goes off, it buzz’s once before I silence it and get out of bed to start the day.  Alternatively, the Squeeze is a lingerer.   If I lingered, I’d fall back into a deep sleep and wouldn’t wake up for anything.
This morning, I silenced the alarm but getting out of bed was like dragging up through mud, and the muzziness continued for at least a half hour; so obviously, I wasn’t going to be sitting up late blogging for too long!
And there I go, exhausted, but I start blogging and that turns into blathering.  Prattling on about nothing!  No wonder every so often the Squeeze says “would you shut up! Please!”  I freely admit I could talk under water with a mouthful of marbles…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!