Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm not a violent person...

But every so often, I seriously want to punch the Squeeze in the head.

It is simple arithmetic to me.  I want a house.  I want a future.
He doesn't think or care about a future.  Instead, he rolls in one slick move and hands his wallet over whenever asked.  I've tried to halt the rape and pillage, but seriously, I think he likes it.

So I mentioned the reality of life.  At the finish of our lease, I'm moving out.  Me.  Not him or the kid.  I can't do it anymore.  And when he starts saying how the poor Harridan can keep the money, after all, she has to raise the kid - I want to burst my spleen.

Yes; all hail the Harridan.  Poor cow has to spend some time with her own kid.  I mean we actually have him more than her.  Which means I have him more than her - pity, I don't get even a thanks...

Anyway, I actually don't want to do it anymore.  Love isn't supposed to be this hard.
And I'm damned sick of always coming last.  And I feel okay about it - which means the moron used and abused for just a tad too long.

This song is not about him...  I just like it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!