Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair...

No. I haven't spent an afternoon watching South Pacific; although I did finish Glee!

The Kid came back from another music camp today and I had already set the stage to have 'the discussion'. 

I figured having the mild sting of Ajax under his nails may serve as a warming up process. 

As you can see (pick below), greeting him at the door was a bucket of pineoclean water. Cloth. More cloth. Spray cleaner. Box of tissues and garbage bag. 

In fact the discussion went pretty good I thought. I gave it a sit down family feel and in truth, I thought he responded pretty well - even when I asked him straight out if this was a deliberate slight to me and my evil bitch hygienic ways! 

Of course there is the truth that he couldn't tell me why he wouldn't do that at his mother's....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!