Saturday, August 3, 2013

Who Needs Tissues?

I’ve had a rough time of late.  I have shunts in my head and when one goes – they go.  So I’ve been in and out of hospital and home to recuperate – which means I actually can’t do a lot of cleaning up because I just don’t have it in me.

Yesterday, finally, I started to feel better.  My sister came up for the night and my Aunty came for dinner so we cooked and drank champagne before slinking off to bed at a reasonable hour. 

This morning, when my sister left, I went up to the spare room to change the bedding.

Imagine my surprise when while putting doona’s and pillows away, I see snot wiped on the wall and on the window sill above the bed.  WTF?  I’ve just been around and counted.  There are 4 boxes of tissues strategically positioned around this house.  That isn’t even counting the 3 loos all with a large basket of paper – one basically 2 minutes from his room…

But no.  Let’s just pick our fricking nose and wipe it on the wall.

Who the hell lives like this? Really?


Oh:  here is a pic of my new haircut.


1 comment:

  1. With that brain surgery should have come new insight! Ban that pig of a child!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!