Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Insanity – thy name is Harridan

She really has a screw loose.

After last week’s somewhat attempt at polite conversation with the Squeeze re poor kid wants to be able to come to his “da’s” house when he likes; things turned relatively nasty and “nice gloves” came off as she didn’t get capitulation.

This is about her getting rid of her son full time.  Let’s just call a spade a spade.  Frankly, I’d rather have stabbed my eye out with a burning cigarette than give my kid over to someone else to raise.  Let alone to a woman that I knew didn’t like him and didn’t want him on the same planet – let alone the same house.

So this week she sent this:

Im going to step in here and do what I know my "peniwhacker" wants
Its not up to her
She does not have a say in my arrangements

Yes people.  That is a supposed teacher.  Illiterate.  Illogical.  Freaking creepy.

Umm – I don’t have a say?  Let’s see how that works for you nut job.

When I last looked; it was MY house.. with my things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!