Saturday, January 17, 2015

Okay. That sucked...

I'm sitting here going extremely slowly on my computer.  Why am I going this ever frustratingly snails pace when I haven't been on since October..?

Well you may remember that the premise around leaving you last year was my brain.  It was packing up... Throwing the towel in... Giving up the ghost.

The short of it is that they; on their first visit out; stuffed my brain.  A simple 'basic' operation - that turned into four and left me sitting in a waiting room for four hours between operations; getting brain damage.

I haven't been to work since then.  This is the first time I could gather my wits enough to try and sit at the computer.

The good new is that each week sees me relearning things and I'm almost a person again; aside from a few typos....  And the delete key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!