Sunday, January 18, 2015

Taking time...

Well I decided to keep at it, even though I'm getting zippo in the joy department.

Everything seems to want to rectify itself so slowly.  The worst is the terrible exhaustion, which if I'm honest, threatens to consume me.

We are moving into a new house.  Most unfortunate in timing but there it is.  I'll be out of shopping strip, rats and life and in to suburbia; of course if I don't get my license back, God knows how I'm going to get anywhere!

I'm knee deep in boxes and if I'm honest, I want to do all the wrapping myself to make sure it's done correctly.  Yeah; I'm asking myself that same question.  Why don't I give some of it over to my kids..?  Well, that would be easier if they were here.  There out having a good time since I'm not mumbling and horsefly swatting myself.  In other words, since they can understand me, I'm fine.

You'll have to bear with me because I'm teaching myself to touch type again.  Well its funny... It's not exactly teaching myself to type; its teaching myself not to be dyslexic.  I type all the damned words out but I have to go back and correct more words that not.

Oh well, more later.  I'm off to the movies with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!