Monday, March 2, 2015

I remember...

I remember when I was a little girl and the things I did, shaped me.  You learned to save; or not save.  You learned to love; and get tired of it.  You learned a million things, but so did you siblings that each turned out different to you.

I wonder why?

One would think that if there were five of us, and we had to same upbringing, that we would all be similar.  Not so in my family.  One is married to the boy she met just out of high school, and she'd nearly 60.  One brother is divorced once, but married to a girl we're all crazy about.  Then there is me.  Married 3 times but divorced as many times and still can't get it right. One brother just divorced number two.  A sister is married to a man 20 years older than her.

How does this all prove we all come from the same mix.  Grew up in the same family with the same moral fiber lording it over us...  It doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!