Friday, March 6, 2015

Ophatmology - Check!

Well yesterday, in between sleeping, I managed to do just about all that was asked of me at rehab. Sleeping because I lay awake to 2am and had to get up at 5 to take the boy to the airport to catch a flight back to Perth!  Then, it's home again to go rehab at the place I was staying at.

When I got home again, I sat on the phone for what felt like a lifetime and waited until centrelink answered.  That on its own, was no mean feat.  Then I went through the whole thing again...  I have to admit, the woman sounded friendly and she worked through my problem and got me where I was going.

Now I only have to rock on down there to prove who I am.

Other that that, I had to get my eyes test; or at least book in for it.  This sounds easy I know, but is as difficult has every other task that is set for me.  Mainly because I didn't know what ophtalmology is, let alone that I needed it!

I feel in some ways, that my brain is not mine; but I can get used to it.  My vision; that's harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!