Monday, August 29, 2016

Just hanging!

By the time I got up this morning;  got dressed and went to see the acupuncturist, the day was almost half gone.  I stopped in town because I wanted to get a new fitbit; an Alta.  It feels very swish and is clocking my steps no problem.  Better than the last one I had.  I couldn't see anything unless I looked at it on the computer or on the phone.

I got home; walked the dog through the cemetery.

I always wonder while there, reading the headstones.  'So and so, beloved or adored wife/husband of so and so.'  What makes them adored..?  And did they know it wile alive, or did the wife call him an arsehole while he had an affair on her..?

And all the while, there are the little kids.  They make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!