Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows!

Your right.  That's not my life...

I'm a fifty something year old single woman.  I've just moved cities.  I've got brain damage; worse because people can't see it (no dicky limps or window licking!)  But what that does mean is that I'm not as quick and as sharp as I once was.   Wow; I should be writing advertisements for single woman; not!

Although I am starting to accept my life and even like it.  It just means that I have to fill in all my time; with useful stuff!

Dating is going to be hard, so I'll take that off my scope.

I really wanted to just spend some time with someone.  It doesn't have to be romantic! And therein lies the problem.  My friend Tom that I used to go to school with dumped me because he didn't want to be just friends.  WTF!  Can't gals and guys be friends anymore..?

So...  If I don't want to sit here on my own, it means going out.  Meeting people.  But how does a fifty something year old meet people?  And that, my friends... Is the biggest question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!