Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Working. It's the life!

Well today I went to a job placement company to attend a course.  In actual fact, I thought I went well for the six or so hours I was there.  My level of concentration was good, although not "work", there is a certain amount of attention that you need.  There was a point just after lunch that I thought my eyes would glaze over but I think that was some of the other people there...

One guy has been out of work for five years.  He has no interest in getting a job; either that or he is so beaten down, he doesn't bother trying anymore.

I sat there thinking "Hell!!  This could be me!!"

But it can't be me.
I know I'll work again; if not what in what I want, in something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!