Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Yay!!!! I've got an interview....

Okay, I hear you say it's only an interview; but that's better than I've had lately!  Mind you, I haven't been game to go for any jobs lol, mainly because I don't know anymore what I don't know...  I went for this one because the job service I'm using, put me forward for it.
It is only for 3 hours a day so I will be easing back into it.

If I get it, then I should imagine I will spend a little time getting used to going to work again.  Filling my days in!  Not being bored or wondering where the time has gone!!

I figure that we just get used to working.  I'm hoping my world will just swell to fit it in; but I'm not 100% sure...  When I'm used to this job and getting up, then I'll see about moving back into project work...

That's the good news.  The bad news is I've done a pipe under the house :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!