Friday, September 16, 2016

A job!! A job!! My kingdom for a job!

My days seem to flow along the same lines lately.

I get up and walk Sharpie; doing the normal route through the cemetery (I haven't seen a ghost, nor are there any vampires lurking around).

He jumps all over the place and tries to play; unless you're a bird.  Then you are going to die.  They should die.  It is the beginning of swooping season and they are just starting.  One swooped us the other day and I thought Sharpie would pee down his leg, he got such a fright lol

He doesn't run wild but he tries...
Little Shit...

There are a heap of flowers scattered on one grave or another and he sees them, and tries to steal them.

I keep to the pathways and try to keep him in line!

Then I came home and showered, dressed and squeaked out the front door.

I had to go into town to see my job finders.  Not that it is any hardship.  I don't have a lot to do any day and they're nice.  She said that I had set the bar in the job I went for yesterday but that there were problems...  Centrelink thinks I should work 23 hours.  The job is 15 hours.  I don't quite know who makes up their mind at Centrelink but that is crap...  So she explained that if I don't get 23 hours, there goes the relief payment for them, and they wanted it.

Oh well!  They're still trying to get me but I don't think I'll be waiting for them.  So; I've got several here to apply for.  Oh how I hate this, but I could use the interview practice!

Other than that, my day has been housework followed by cooking.

I've got a friend coming down from Melbourne tomorrow, Tim.  I've found a groovy place for dinner and I'll see if I can get into the piano bar, but they're usually booked out for months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!