Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fixing my pipes....

I happen to live across the road from a plumber...  I didn't know he was one until this damned pipe burst and I happened to have asked him "God. Do you know where I'd get a plumber??!"

He is over here now, covered in spider webs, crawling around under the house.  I can't even look in the huge hole that is cut in my floorboards (where the dining room table goes.)   It makes my skin crawl!  All I can think of is that it better be back together before tonight!
I'd hate to think of what crawls out of there at night!

There is webs and dirt and bits of old wood and stuff!  He has surfaced several time; each time looking dirtier than the last...

I hope he fixes it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!