Friday, September 9, 2016

It's raining... :( Again!

After two days of sunshine, it's raining again...

I took the dog for a walk; I tried to get in the "holding" off rain, where it isn't falling quite as much as before.  But getting wet isn't too bad today, it isn't cold.

I've been researching a couple of jobs.  One I have an interview for and another I'm going to apply for.  I didn't realise that there is so much work in looking for for a damned job!
There is.  I have to address the selection criteria of a job I'd quite like and the other that I've got an interview for; research the company and get up with all their news.

Trouble is, my mind starts to wander when I do it.  I don't think that is my brain.  In fact I think of always been a mind wanderer at anything like that...  So how do I get a job?

Damn.  I'm going to have to sit here until it sinks in.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!