Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Out and about...

Today I got up early at met my friend for breakfast at the Sheraton.  I don't want to name drop but she's a big deal in the world of writers, a world I want!

We ate as much as we could (diet holding off on breakfast, I had no lunch and I'm having potatoes for dinner!!)  I could have rolled out of there!  She is a laugh; it never ceases to amaze me how well we get on.  I went to stay on the coast with her after my brain was done.  I was at my worst.  In bed by 7 pm and not speaking because I couldn't gather my thoughts!

That is it!  That's all I've done today other than research a job.  I don't know why I never did this before.  I used to like to think I could wing it.  New Flash!  There is no such thing as winging jobs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!