Friday, September 23, 2016

Today I did stuff!!

Well today I slept in, then rushed around to walk Sharpie.  If I don't walk him, he is a nightmare puppy.  Rabid!  Only another year or so of this...   :)

My best friend emailed me asking if I wanted to do lunch, and so we met in town at this little restaurant.   I sent this grant to her to apply for; but the trouble was it had to be in today.  So she sat up and did it, lol.  I figure it was meant to be.  Someone sent it to me, I sent it to her the day before it closed and she completes it!  Needless to say she felt exhilarated!

Tomorrow I'm going down to her place for the weekend.  I'm taking my drawing stuff (I'm not very good but she thinks it is practice!) so we will draw, gossip, watch movies, and walk along the beach before I come home.

After lunch, I came home and did a quick clean of the house before jumping online.

Tonight I'm doing dinner with the same friend from last weekend; who was good value and I got to laugh.  Tomorrow I'm doing lunch with another friend; a girl this time.

Things are looking up down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!