Tuesday, September 27, 2016

We don't breed idiots over here....

Lucky my girl fixed my laptop.  The space bar fell off (with me tugging it and prodding it with a knife; but I thought it resembled those 1990 laptops where the keys come off.)
Anyway, I'm back to a laptop again and have the girl to thank for it.  I couldn't do it; I was figuring I'd have to buy a new one!

So...  I had a great weekend!  Thank you Isobelle and Adelaide!  All we did was eat, draw, write, gossip and drink.  What fun.  There should be weekends allotted to do just that!

Isobelle's house it right on the Great Ocean Road, so I never get sick of the view.  I went to sleep with the sound of the waves pounding the shore each night; so slept like the dead.

    

Who wouldn't want to live with views like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!