Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Back in the swing...

Looks like I'm back in to the swing of things...

I trot off to work each day, but only for 3 hours.  Today I had coffee with my brother after work.  Tomorrow I'm having coffee with my sister.

Being brain damaged is strange.  My brain can do all the things it could before.  I'm just as good at working out programs and thinking outside the box which has them impressed at work...  But when it comes to speaking, I sound like an idiot!

Often, my brain can't think of a word.  It's on the tip of my tongue!  I used to think it was drinking, but it isn't.  It is the brain.  Stupid brain.  Unless I get a job with the NDIA (national disability insurance agency) where they will understand, I doubt I'll ever earn enough bucks!  And I've only got 3 years of wage insurance!

I've got to think of a way to get rich; and quick.

Get rich quick eh..?  LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!