Sunday, October 30, 2016

Last night was party time...

It was my sons birthday and so me and the Dog trotted off to go spend time.  They live in Cranbourne; well they kind of do.  He is a FIFO (fly in/fly out) working in the mines so he is away about twenty one days a month.   She is a nurse and she's going to work for my old hospital.

I went up earlier and had lunch with the "Hunchback".   I find it amazing that we can be friends; but he is my best friend and I'd rather have him in my life than not.  I guess with brain damage, comes clarity.

I got there in the afternoon and let Sharpie run amok with Narla, their dog.  Sharpie is about one month older than Narla, but she is leaving him behind in height.   She's a kelpie, so she's energetic.  Sharpie has been asleep all day today and he's no slouch when it comes to exercise!

So we drank and ordered pizza for dinner.  I think there was about 20 of us, really nice bunch of people.  He's landed on his feet.  I love his gal.  Love her kids.  I just wish that they would save for a house.  I don't want him to make the same mistake that I did because he probably won't have the brain crap to get him the deposit!

Today, I have done nothing other than drive home, but I'm exhausted.  So I'm in bed typing this.   Al has gone to the shop because I can't cook dinner.  So it's grilled cheese for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!