Monday, October 17, 2016

Work again!

How quickly we zoom into work mode!  

I have walked Sharpie all around the cemetery in the early morning light.  It's nice; so clean!  We took our usual route and he is getting a little older now.   He'll be one next month and so I've started to see a change in him.  He walks beside me (most of the time) and the lead doesn't pull tight.  Plus he isn't doing that awful playful biting!  It makes me think I'll keep him around for a bit longer lol

So I have to get ready and go to work.  

I think I'm in a routine!  I didn't expect that it would happen so quickly but I get up at 7.30.  Walk Sharpie.  Come home clean up and type my blog.  Then I get ready and leave.   Park out of town so I have to walk some more.  Stop and have coffee in town.  Do my day and finish!

I think I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!