Monday, December 5, 2016

I can't believe it's the 5th!!

It is Monday the 5th of December, 2016.  This blog has been going since 2010.

It's seen one live-in lover and not much else in the action department.  I've been out with guys; but they all seem "too" something (including the one that was 10 kilo heavier and had fungus fingers...)   It will be interesting to see where the new romance goes...  I like him; and that is a good start.

I guess I really am the serial monogamist!
Anyway; I digress....

Today I went to rehab where they think I'm almost finished in the healing deptartment. Well not to wax lyrical but so did the Neuro two years ago at the rehab place I was staying in!  He told me, I'd probably gone about as far as I was going to...  Yeah, well I'm 90% up on that.

They did give me some strategies to use (one being talk slower; giving myself time to work it out upstairs); I laughed.  I mean you can't talk fast your whole life and learn to speak slowly!  I'd rather not speak at all when in strange company!  I like the moments of silence.  Gives the other person a chance to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!