Thursday, August 24, 2017

Ow!! What the....???

Okay... When I left you last time, I was embarking on oxygen therapy in a hyperbaric chamber...  Sounds like I've got the bends; I know.  But all of my research shows it has benefits, potentially huge benefits!  So off I go down to Pakington Street to this little shop that has only been in business for eleven weeks and jump into a Pod...

I settle back with my phone and just lay there for an hour, ears popping as it goes through the motions and then again, at the end.   It's very relaxing, sort of an enforced easing of life!

I've been two times now.  The first time it was wonderful. I felt like everything inside me had woken up; I had a spring in my step for crying out loud!  I'm not sure what my brain was doing.  I didn't care but if it was repairing, well and good!

So I went back for a second session.

Ouch!!!  Now it feels like everything that was hurting but masked by medication has woken up!  My back is killing me!  My neck is too!  I'm walking slow, like an old person!!!

Well, I don't know what is going on but I'm not giving up just yet!  I made another appointment for Monday...  It is almost amusing, seeing what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!