Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Up and down… Weeeeeeeeeee

If I was a roller-coaster, I’d be enormous fun!  I am so up and down at the moment it is not funny. One minute, I’m in the depths of despair; the next I’m rocking about the house to some weirdo clown music!

Okay; the clown music is not organ/carnival music, it is electric guitar and the clown is Puddles the Clown.  This guy virtually single handedly changed my perception of clowns.  I was coulrophobic; which in the scheme of things, means I’m a clown hater.  But anyone that has to hide their face behind all that makeup is a John Wayne Gacy underneath I think.  Still, I have to admit I kind of like Puddles.  You can search him out on YouTube; just look for Puddles Pity Party!

But I regress…

So I hit rock bottom yesterday and by last night, I am literally dancing and singing around the house with the vacuum cleaner.  I can’t think of any one thing that happened to make me so satisfied with life for that second.  I still only have my part time job with a miniscule wage that accompanies it.  I still owe on my house.  I’m still single.  I’m still waiting for my life to start up again!

And yet strange as it may seem, I like being single.  Oh not all the time; it is nice to have someone to go out with every so often.  Maybe see a band with.  But I’ve been out with a few while single this time and I think “nah…”

My house I’ll be paying off forever, but the alternative of not having one; being at the mercy of some owner or agent…  Kicked out when they feel like it and moving; packing everything you own again and again!

My job… okay the money is atrocious but I quite like it.  It isn’t too stressful and they gave me the chance to get my brain working again.

So that only leaves life…  And news flash!  That has started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!