Friday, November 10, 2017

Blue hair...

God... All the old ladies with blue hair must be rolling over in their graves... Why? I went to the hair dresser yesterday after a major stuff up with my hair.  I'm talking it went yellow and yellow isn't a good colour on me. It makes me appear to have hepatitis.  I look like I'm about to drop dead my skin appears so sallow!

I went in and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, saying "can you fix me..?" So she got to work...

2 rinses later with stuff that itched my scalp and felt like a million bull ants were eating me, I just couldn't see that it was going to be fixed! It was still yellow!!

All I can say is it looks ok!  So what if I appear as an old lady! I am one!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!