Monday, November 6, 2017

My knee...

My knee is starting to improve.  It is only giving out on me 1-2 times a day now.
Great... That means I have to go on a diet starting today.  :(

I pigged out on the weekend big time but I managed to off load some of those bloody yummy addictive Bertie Beetles to my daughter (thank God!)  Not sure why we have to diet all the time to keep it on track!  I weigh myself about once a fortnight, although I can tell before I jump on the scales, whether I'm going to be depressed or not.  This time, I didn't weigh.  I'm not going down the path of being a crying lump on the floor.  I'm going to do something about it...

I've got my brothers wedding in 2 weeks. I'm flying off to Sydney for it and I figure as long as I'm careful until then, I'll be alright.  I have my dress, my shoes, everything is ready (except my butt [not exactly my butt, I don't possess one which sucks])  Suffice to say, I don't have that much to loose; about 4-5 kilo.  I'm never going to be thin and you get to the point where you are too old to be thin in any case...

All in all, a boring nothing weekend where I went nowhere, only saw my daughter and spent the rest of the time inside because it was cold and miserable out there.  Maybe it was cold and miserable in here, I'm not sure now.

Oh; I've given up drinking.... the weight thing.  Well mostly.  It has been 3 out of the last four nights and I don't miss it; unless I see them drinking on television and I think "hey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!