Friday, March 16, 2018

Are these people stupid??

I'm at work. I've been at work all week; well except for Monday because it was public holiday here...

On Tuesday, we had a fire alarm.  Actually, we didn't. We had some chick run up and down our floor say 'evacuation! This isn't a drill!!!'  So we all (being me, because I was the only one in the office at that time) trudged down the stairs to go stand on the street for half an hour.

Fire engines arrived and they did their thing; making sure we weren't going to burn alive if we went back in.  Frankly, I feel like I should be drooling here but they're not television fireman, these guys are real; not to mention the fact that you really can't see them with their hulking fire fighting clothing and masks!

Suffice to say, there wasn't a real fire.

WTF? Some idiot on some other floor burnt toast or something! It must be maddening for bosses. They loose a good half an hour of productivity!  In fact, it was closer to an hour on Tuesday.

So imagine my surprise when sitting here at 1 pm on Friday, the alarms go off!  Same frigging thing! I think I'd ban toast making!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!