Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Crap. Work. Again.

I have to go to work again. I was just about to write I don't know why; but I do. I like to eat... Drink... Do stuff!

My hours have increased at work; I'm now doing a 5 hour day with a half hour lunch break. Hmm this throws my day out. Lunch has become relevant now; and more than my vita wheat. I don't mind the work really, especially when I get left alone to sit and design stuff; but the answering of the phone still occurs when it rings. I decided that I may as well answer; it keeps my brain expanding and truth tell, I was never great at it...

Yesterday I went for a job. It was for a community engagement officer with a health service.  Yes; me... out there... talking!

Well suffice to say I don't think I got it and when push comes to shove, I'm glad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!