Friday, March 9, 2018

Yay! Long weekend!

Well I'm off to the Port Fairy Music Festival when I finish work at about 2.30 today!  Believe it or not, I've never been. How the Hell does one get to my age and not go..?  I'll admit, I quite like the sound of moseying from tent to tent and seeing different acts; it will be great fun; which kind of leaves me dumb founded to think I've never been.

Last night I tossed and turned over the Squeeze.  Should I stay in a relationship where I'm never put first..? To be honest, about 2 am this morning I was thinking 'probably not'.  But this morning I feel much brighter.  He may not of course, but I'm not responsible for others feel.

The reality is that if my family thought of him as his family thought of me, I'd have a hard time too.  Its hard to know when you put your partner first; and when you put your kids first.  I figure a wedding is when you put your kids first.  Of course it would be nice to come first; even once...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!